"Essentials 01 (Rock Band 4)" - U2
- "California (There is no End to Love)" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:00)
- "Desire" (Studio Version) - U2 (02:59)
- "The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:15)
- "One" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:36)
- "Pride (In the Name of Love)" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:50)
- "Sunday Bloody Sunday" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:39)
- "Where the Streets Have No Name" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:37)
- "Vertigo" (Single Version Edit) - U2 (03:13)
This was a expansion pack for the Harmonix video game “Rock Band 4”. Each song is playable in the game, and these were released digitally and not as a physical release. Each song is mixed with some starting noise giving a small club atmosphere in which the game is set, and there is an opening pattern of drum beats to each song, and a final drum beat when finished to signal players when to start and stop. At times during the game, such as when a song is being performed poorly, there may be additional crowd noise mixed in over the song noise itself.
This package of songs collectively was known as “U2 Essentials 01” and retailed for $13.49 in the USA. Individual tracks could be purchased separate without buying the full pack, and individual downloads cost $1.99. The songs were announced on December 21, 2015, and were made available for download the following day at midnight.
The versions of the songs here are the more common ones, although a few seconds may have been shaved off of “Where the Streets Have No Name” from the opening silence as heard on “The Joshua Tree”.