"Previous Day" - U2
- "I Will Follow" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:37)
- "Fire" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:52)
- "Sunday Bloody Sunday" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:39)
- "Pride (In the Name of Love)" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:50)
- "With or Without You" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:55)
- "Desire" (Studio Version) - U2 (02:59)
- "The Fly" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:29)
- "Stay (Faraway, So Close!)" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:58)
- "Discothèque" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:19)
- "Sweetest Thing" (Single Mix) - U2 (03:03)
This promotional item was released only in Taiwan for promotion. The release was titled “Previous Day” and was a 5-inch CD released in a gate fold cardboard sleeve. The promo was released in October 2000 to promote the album release of “All That You Can’t Leave Behind”. Although it featured no new music, it was meant to remind listeners of U2’s past catalog in advance of the new album.
Tracks on this release included songs from each of U2’s albums to date and in each case the track was taken from the album. No track from the Passengers “Original Soundtracks 1” project were included, nor was any track from “Under a Blood Red Sky”. “Sweetest Thing (Single Mix)” was included on this compilation as a representative of the recent “The Best of 1980 – 1990” release. The songs are all here in the chronological order in which they were released.
The front cover of the release is black with a white strip and the name of the album and “U2” in the same font as used on the “All That You Can’t Leave Behind” album. The back cover announces that new album, and also lists the tracks contained on the CD, and the album from which each was taken. The inside of the gatefold includes a photo from the airport sessions done for the “All That You Can’t Leave Behind”, the radio date for the “Beautiful Day” single, and a list of the albums by U2 as well as their release dates under the years 1980 – 2000.