"The Joshua Tree Singles" - U2
- "With or Without You" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:55)
- "Luminous Times (Hold on to Love)" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:35)
- "Walk to the Water" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:49)
- "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:37)
- "Spanish Eyes" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:16)
- "Deep in the Heart" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:31)
- "Where the Streets Have No Name" (Single Version) - U2 (04:50)
- "Silver and Gold" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:38)
- "Sweetest Thing" (Studio Version 1987) - U2 (03:04)
- "In God's Country" (Studio Version) - U2 (02:56)
- "Bullet the Blue Sky" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:31)
- "Running to Stand Still" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:17)
This was a limited edition package of four 7-inch singles containing the four singles released from the album The Joshua Tree. They are packaged together in a plastic sleeve. Each single is the same as the commercial release, and contains an individual UPC number on the back of the sleeves. An outer band holds the package together and identifies these as “The Joshua Tree Singles” and provides the catalog number U2 PK1 for the set.
“With or Without You”, “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” and “Where the Streets Have No Name” are the UK release versions of these singles. As “In God’s Country” was not sold in the UK, they instead use here the USA version of “In God’s Country” which had charted in the UK charts by itself as an import. The pack would include either the palm labels or the silver labels, or sometimes a mix of the two for the UK pressings.