"Zoo TV Tour" - U2
- "The Fly" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:29)
- "Mysterious Ways" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:03)
- "One" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:36)
- "Even Better Than the Real Thing" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:41)
- "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:16)
- "Salomé" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:32)
This was a very limited promotional CD pressed exclusively for Spanish radio stations in Spain in the spring of 1993. The release was used to promote the Zooropa leg of the Zoo TV tour, and featured a number of tracks taken from the singles released from “Achtung Baby” in the previous two years, as well as the album itself. The promotional single was released in a slimline jewel case with a unique sleeve which featured both the Zoo TV Tour logo, as well as the Zooropa ’93 logo.
The front cover make mention of the stations to which this promotional CD was distributed, labeling them the “official media channel of the U2 tour in Spain 1993”.
Inside the sleeve was a listing of all of the dates from May to August, as U2 toured throughout Europe. Two dates are marked in red, those of May ’93 in Oviedo and Madrid, Spain. The remainder of the dates (non-Spanish) are listed in white.