"Pret-a-Porter" - Various Artists
U2 Related Content:
- "Lemon" (The Perfecto Mix) - U2 (08:58)
Full Track Listing:
- Here Comes The Hotstepper (Heartical Mix) – Ini Kamoze
- My Girl Josephine – Supercat
- Here We Come – Salt-N-Pepa
- Natural Thing – M People
- 70’s Love Groove – Janet Jackson
- Jump On Top Of Me – The Rolling Stones
- These Boots Are Made For Walkin’ – Sam Phillips
- Pretty (Remix) – The Cranberries
- Martha – Eric Mouquet/Michel Sanchez
- Close To You – The Brand New Heavies
- Keep Givin’ Me Your Love (West End Mix) – Cece Peniston
- Get Wild – The New Power Generation
- Supermodel Sandwich – Terence Trent D’Arby
- Lemon (Perfecto Mix) – U2
“Pret-A-Porter” or “Ready to Wear” was a 1994 movie by director Robert Altman. It was titled “Pret-A-Porter” in most countries, but was titled “Ready to Wear” in some areas where the worry was the French would not be understood, or would detract from people seeing the film.
The U2 song used on this soundtrack is “Lemon (Perfecto Mix)” as mixed by Paul Oakenfold. The song had been remixed for the “Lemon” commercial single, and the version of the Perfecto Mix found here is the same version that appears on that release.
U2 have contributed to other Robert Altman films as solo artists, including the soundtrack to “Short Cuts” and “Cookie’s Fortune”.
Lemon (Perfecto Mix):
Produced by Flood, Brian Eno, and The Edge. Remix and additional production by Paul Oakenfold and Steve Osbourne. Words by Bono. Music by U2.