Songs of Experience on the Horizon
Original Story (2015-12-29)
In the newest issue of Q (Cover date February 2016) they look forward to the albums of 2016, and spend a page discussing U2’s Songs of Experience:
- Adam Clayton says “The second half of the tour demands the album be ready by the autumn”.
- The article mentions the tour is now on hold
- New song titles include “Instrument Flying,” “The Little Things that Give You Away,” “Much More Better,” “Civilisation,” “Landlady,” “Red Flag Day,” “Get Out of Your Own Way,” “The Morning After Innocence” and “Where the Shadows Fall”
- Producers include Jolyon Thomas (Slaves) and Andy Barlow (Lamb)
- The article also mentions that this may be a trilogy of albums, finishing with “Songs of Ascent”
The article mixes quotes that are new, with pieces of interviews from previous sources, such as a previous Q story, and a story from last fall in Entertainment Weekly.