"Los Angeles" - Lol Tolhurst x Budgie x Jacknife Lee
U2 Related Tracks:
- "Train With No Station" (Studio Version) - Lol Tolhurst x Budgie x Jacknife Lee (featuring The Edge) (03:32)
- "Noche Oscura" (Studio Version) - Lol Tolhurst x Budgie x Jacknife Lee (ft. The Edge) (04:44)
Full Track Listing:
- This is What It Is (To Be Free) (Featuring Bobby Gillespie) (4:43)
- Los Angeles (Featuring James Murphy) (06:24)
- Uh Oh (Featuring Arrow de Wilde and Mark Bowen) (03:44)
- Ghosted at Home (Featuring Bobby Gillespie) (04:33)
- Train With No Station (Featuring The Edge) (03:32)
- Bodies (Featuring Lonnie Holley and Mary Lattimore) (05:23)
- Everything and Nothing (03:40)
- Travel Channel (Featuring Pan Amsterdam) (03:05)
- Country of the Blind (with Bobby Gillespie) (04:33)
- The Past (Being Eaten) (01:28)
- We Got to Move (Featuring Isaac Brock) (03:41)
- Noche Oscura (Featuring The Edge) (04:44)
- Skins (Featuring James Murphy) (05:09)
The Edge is featured on two tracks from this upcoming album from a trio called “Lol Tolhurst x Budgie x Jacknife Lee”. The Edge will feature on “Train With No Station” and “Noche Oscura” on the 13-track album. The album is called Los Angeles and also features appearances from James Murphy (LCD Soundsystem), Isaac Brock (Modest Mouse) and Bobby Gillespie (Primal Scream) among others. The album will be released on November 3, 2023.
Lol Tolhurst was drummer and founding member of The Cure. Budgie is the drummer for Siouxsie & the Banshees. Producer Jacknife Lee is the third member of the trio. Lee, recently worked with Bono on his solo tour and has been working with U2 in a production capacity since 2004’s How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.
The press for the album shares, “The three-way ‘Los Angeles’ collaboration was born out of a curiosity which just wouldn’t die. Made up of two of the most illustrious and inventive drummers of the post-punk era, The Cure’s Lol Tolhurst, and Budgie from Siouxsie & The Banshees and The Creatures, along with stellar producer and multi-instrumentalist Garret ‘Jacknife’ Lee, this unlikely alt-supergroup have spent the last four years spiriting up one of the most extraordinary albums to appear in 2023.”
The album can be ordered on CD and vinyl via the band’s webstore either as standalone formats, or a bundle featuring both. Digital versions can be ordered via Amazon.com, and will be available on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer and other services.
Related Promotional Videos
- 2023-08-09 Breaking Waves: Elephants, Macphisto, High Fidelity Sound and More… (Original Stories)