"Tina Live" - Turner, Tina
U2 Related Track:
- "GoldenEye" (Live from Arnhem) - Tina Turner (04:07)
Full Track Listing: Audio CD
- Steamy Windows – Tina Turner (04:26)
- River Deep – Mountain High – Tina Tuner (03:53)
- What You Get is What You See – Tina Turner (04:02)
- Better Be Good to Me – Tina Turner (06:25)
- What’s Love Got To Do With It – Tina Turner (03:39)
- Private Dancer – Tina Turner (06:29)
- We Don’t Need Another Hero (Thunderdome) – Tina Turner (05:10)
- Let’s Stay Together – Tina Turner (04:07)
- Jumpin’ Jack Flash – Tina Turner (01:47)
- It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It) – Tina Turner (03:22)
- GoldenEye – Tina Turner (04:07)
- Addicted to Love – Tina Turner (04:53)
- The Best – Tina Turner (05:06)
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner (09:51)
- Nutbush City Limits – Tina Turner (07:34)
Tina Live is a double disc live album and DVD released by Tina Turner to celebrate her 50th Anniversary Tour. The tour started October 1, 2008, and ran until May 5, 2009. During the tour, Turner did a two night appearance at Arnhem in The Netherlands at the GelreDome, and the first night, March 21, 2009 was filmed and recorded for a later release. During the tour “GoldenEye” was played throughout the tour.
This release was a combination CD and DVD release, with one disc of audio, and one disc of video. The package was released in September 2009 in most of the world, and October 2009 in North America. “GoldenEye” appears on both the audio CD and the DVD.
“GoldenEye” was a song written by Bono and The Edge for Turner to sing for the 1995 movie, part of the James Bono franchise. While Bono and The Edge were approached to work on the title track, they declined to perform it, and the song was always planned for Turner. Tina eventually agreed to perform the song, and Bono and The Edge were listed as executive producers on the original studio version of the song, and The Edge also performs on the original version of the song. The song was released as a single in 1995.