"Best of U2" - U2
- "No Line on the Horizon" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:12)
- "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" (Studio Version ) - U2 (04:14)
- "Beautiful Day" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:08)
- "City Of Blinding Lights" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:48)
- "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:37)
- "Pride (In the Name of Love)" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:50)
- "With or Without You" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:55)
- "Vertigo" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:14)
- "New Year's Day" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:35)
- "Mysterious Ways" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:03)
- "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:35)
- "Where the Streets Have No Name" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:37)
In advance of U2’s first performance in Turkey, Avrupa Müzik in conjunction with Universal Music issued a Turkish only release called “Best of U2”. The item was sold on a SanDisk-branded 2GB micro SD card, with a standard SD card adapter. The SD card was sealed in a blister pack, and came with a two sided insert, which had images of the band on the front, and the information about the release on the back. The card contains 12 tracks in mp3 format, as well as two videos – the animated version of “I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight” and the video for “Get On Your Boots”. Both of these are included in MPEG-2 format and 3GP format for playback on mobile phones. The card also contained a number of images, including custom lyric sheets for each song, and album covers.
The overall quality of this package looks nice from the outside, but when you start to look at the contents of the card it becomes a little disappointing. The mp3 files contained here are tagged without any consistency, and range in quality from 128 to 320kbps. The artwork on the card appears to have been taken from the internet, and one image even includes a URL of a fan site. In an effort to get this put together and out before the date of the concerts it appears there were a number of corners cut.
The audio tracks included here are all the album versions of the songs, and there are no unique edits. The release was put on sale on September 4, 2006, just days before U2’s concert on September 6. They were sold exclusively through Avea Shops.
Related Promotional Videos
- 2010-11-03 Turkish Best Of U2 Details (Original story (u2wanderer.org))