"No Line on the Horizon" - U2
Remastered Album (2019 Master)
- "No Line on the Horizon" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:12)
- "Magnificent" (Studio Version ) - U2 (05:24)
- "Moment of Surrender" (Studio Version) - U2 (07:24)
- "Unknown Caller" (Studio Version) - U2 (06:03)
- "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" (Studio Version ) - U2 (04:14)
- "Get On Your Boots" (Studio Version) - U2 (03:27)
- "Stand Up Comedy" (Studio Version) - U2 (3:49)
- "Fez - Being Born" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:17)
- "White as Snow" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:41)
- "Breathe" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:00)
- "Cedars Of Lebanon" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:16)
- "Magnificent " (Wonderland Remix) - U2 (09:58)
- "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" (Redanka's 'Kick the Darkness' Vocal Version) - U2 (07:30)
No Line on the Horizon is the last of U2’s studio albums to be remastered and released since the start of the 2007 start of the remastering program of releases. Each album has been remastered since that time, including the two compilations, The Best of 1980 – 1990 and The Best of 1990 – 2000. The program started with CD as the main format, but has switched in more recent years to vinyl pressings only. The one exception, the 2017 remaster of Rattle and Hum has been released in audio format, on iTunes, but has not had a physical release.
Three albums were remastered as part of the MFiT program on iTunes, however, No Line on the Horizon was not remastered at that time.
The remaster of No Line on the Horizon was officially announced on January 8, 2019, with a release date of February 22, 2019. Although news of this release leaked prior to that time. The remaster is being released on vinyl only, but with a digital download option if you purchase the vinyl. The album includes two additional remixes on the fourth side of the album, “Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)” and “I’ll Go Crazy if I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka’s ‘Kick the Darkness’ Vocal Version)” are added to the final disc.
The release on vinyl is on 180 gram vinyl, there is a download card packed with the album, and the package will contain a 16 page booklet, and printed inner sleeves.
Two versions of the album will be available on the same day:
- Black 180g vinyl: This version on black vinyl will be kept in print. The catalog number on this release is 5797085, and the UPC is 602557970852. The outer package will contain a black sticker with white print announcing the contents.
- Ultra-Clear 180g vinyl: This version on clear vinyl will be a limited pressing, and will not be pressed again after initial quantities sell out. The clear vinyl version carries the catalog number 7733839 and UPC 602577338397. The clear version will have a white sticker with black print on the outside announcing the contents.
Unlike the blue Zooropa release and the gold The Joshua Tree release, this release on clear vinyl does not seem to be an exclusive to one specific retailer per country, and is being listed alongside the black vinyl in most stores.
Related Promotional Videos
- Get On Your Boots (Alternate Version by Martyn Pick) (03:25)
- Get On Your Boots (Lyric Video by Catherine Owens) (03:53)
- I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Live by Alex Courtes) (03:49)
- I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated by David OReilly) (04:14)
- Magnificent (Alex Courtes) (04:24)
- Get On Your Boots (Unfinished Version by Alex Courtes) (03:24)
- Magnificent (Alternate Video by Alex Courtes) (05:31)
- Get On Your Boots (Finished Version by Alex Courtes) (03:24)