"Pop Box" - U2
- "Discothèque" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:19)
- "Do You Feel Loved" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:07)
- "Mofo" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:49)
- "If God Will Send His Angels" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:22)
- "Staring at the Sun" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:39)
- "Last Night on Earth" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:45)
- "Gone" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:27)
- "Miami" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:53)
- "The Playboy Mansion" (Studio Version) - U2 (04:41)
- "If You Wear that Velvet Dress" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:14)
- "Please" (Studio Version) - U2 (05:02)
- "Wake Up Dead Man" (Studio Version - Uncensored) - U2 (04:53)
- "Holy Joe" (Guilty Mix) - U2 (05:09)
Set also included a VHS tape with the following content:
- Exclusive Excerpts
This promotional box was produced in Japan for promotion of the “Pop” album. The box was produced in extremely limited quantities, and it has been suggested that only 50 copies may exist.
The outer box is a black box, with a silver circle with the U2 logo between two asterisks. The box opens and has an NTSC format video cassette at the bottom of the box, and two CDs placed above the video cassette. The box was 8 inches wide by 9.5 inches tall. Also included in the box was a 14-page glossy book outlining details on U2’s discography and biography in Japanese. The front cover of this booklet featured an image of Bono holding the stars and stripes umbrella with Adam Clayton standing behind him. Also included were nine 4.5-inch square cards, which featured an album on one side, and information about the discography release on the back of the card. There was one card for each album release to date.
The video was NTSC format, and was custom labeled “Discotheque / U2”. The video contained the full video for “Discotheque” as well as snippets of other songs from the “Pop” album. The video is labeled with the catalog number SAVA-6 in the top right hand corner. The entire video runs for a total length of 18 minutes.
The two CDs included in the box are the Japanese version of “Pop”, as well as the first single, “Discotheque”. “Pop” is in a wider than normal jewel case as it has a secondary booklet containing lyrics in Japanese. It comes with the OBI strip included and the catalog number of this release is PHCR-1835. This disc does contain a bonus track. The version of “Discotheque” included is catalog number PHCR-8382, and it too is sealed, and contains the Japanese OBI strip.