Contest: VIP Tour Book
Orginal Story by Aaron J. Sams (2016-01-04)
To start off 2016, u2songs.com is having a contest. The prize is a complete copy of the VIP book given out to purchasers of the VIP packages on the #U2ieTour last year.
There are two ways to enter, and feel free to enter in both ways:
Method 1: Twitter
- Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/u2songs/
- Once you have followed us go to this tweet: https://twitter.com/u2songs/status/684006220764688384
- Retweet that tweet to enter. You must remain a follower until the draw takes place for the book.
Method 2: Facebook
- Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/u2songs
- Once you have followed us go to this Facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/U2Songs/photos/a.990307087708830.1073741829.190581437681403/993040557435483/?type=3&theater
- Share that photo on your own wall to enter. You must remain a follower until the draw takes place for the book.
Please only enter once for each method. But feel free to enter in both ways. For those who don’t have Facebook or Twitter, we apologize, and our next contest will follow soon with other alternatives for entry.
The book is open, and does not contain the outer box that the books were originally given out in. There is some minor damage to the leather on the back bottom right corner of the back cover. All of the contents are present in the book.
The tour book is a leather covered book, and details the history of U2 touring. It includes replicas of old tour posters, and old ticket stubs. Also included are three picks from the current tour, a piece of the tour deck from the #U2ieTour stage, and a drum patch. Each book is individually numbered, and 29,999 copies were made. These were not sold as merchandise, and only were given away with the VIP package tickets. Some of the contents can be seen below.
The contest will remain open until January 16, 2016, at which time a name will be drawn.